Based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, Carousel is one of the North West’s biggest independent agencies, celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
Ranked in Prolific North’s Top 10 agencies for the last four years, Carousel’s B2C client mix includes some of the nation’s best loved toys & games (L.O.L Surprise!, Little Tikes and Baby Annabell); retail and property clients, such as Selfridges, The Entertainer, Bruntwood, North Star and Moda and a host of live events and festivals (some our of previous work, includes campaigns for Bluedot, Snowbombing, Festival No6, Victorious and BBC Summer Social). We also look after numerous fashion, food and lifestyle brands, including Accurist, Lo Dough, Cotton Traders, EasiYo, Lelli Kelly and Grey Skies Brewing Co.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Has at least 12 months Consumer PR experience
- Good understanding of integrated PR and social media campaigns
- Great communication skills
- A passion for writing great copy
- Knows what makes a strong newsline
- Has strong media contacts
- Influencer and celebrity ambassador experience
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Ability to think creatively
- A great team player
- Attention to detail and organised
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Competitive salary +
- Flexible working option
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Personal training budget
- Monthly wellness activities
- Regular subsidised social events
- Free office bar + Nespresso
- MacBook Air