Based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, Carousel’s B2C client mix includes some of the nation’s best loved toys & games (including, LOL Surprise!, Baby Annabell and Little Tikes), retail, property and shopping centres (including, Selfridges, Moda and The Bentall Centre), as well as host of live events and festivals (including, BBC Summer Social, Play Expo, Bluedot, Festival No6 and Victorious). We also look after a number of restaurants, interior, lifestyle and fashion brands.
If you’re an experienced consumer Account Manager and would like the chance to work at one of the most exciting and rapidly growing consumer agencies in the North West, get in touch with Jen telling her why you would be a good fit for Carousel.
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
IS THIS YOU?
- Minimum of 3 years Consumer PR agency experience
- Experience of managing a team of execs
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Someone who has managed budgets
- Has successfully managed campaigns through from conception to completion
- Has worked on national / international brand campaigns
- Has worked on new business pitches
- Has a good understanding of social media
- Has proven track record of delivering campaigns against a set of KPIs
- Great at client relationships
- Experience of negotiating celeb / influencer contracts and campaigns
- Strategic, creative thinker
- Attention to detail and well organised
- Competitive salary +
- Company pension
- Benefits package, inc private medical
- 25 days holiday
- Personal training budget
- Regular subsidised social events and access to some of the best festivals in the U.K.
- Free office bar + Nespresso
- MacBook Air