Due to a number of new business wins we’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team.
Based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, Carousel’s B2C client mix includes some of the nation’s best loved toys & games (including, LOL Surprise!, Baby Annabell and Little Tikes), retail, property and shopping centres (including, Selfridges, Moda and The Bentall Centre), as well as host of live events and festivals (including, CBBC Summer Social, Festival No6 and Victorious). We also look after a number of restaurants, interior, lifestyle and fashion brands.
If you’re a PR pro and would like the chance to work at one of the most exciting and rapidly growing consumer agencies in the North West, get in touch with Jen telling her why you would be a good fit for Carousel.
Senior Account Executive
IS THIS YOU?
- Has a minimum of 18mths Consumer PR experience (ideally agency)
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of integrated PR and social media campaigns
- Great communication skills
- A passion for writing great copy and searching out strong newlines
- Strong media contacts
- Blogger, vlogger and celebrity ambassador experience
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Ability to think creatively
- A great team player
- Attention to detail and organised
- Competitive salary +
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Personal training budget
- Regular subsidised social events and access to some of the best festivals in the U.K.
- Free office bar + Nespresso
- MacBook Air